Our lifetime moments

Saturday, October 25, 2008

God's word

We are back to cell group again since we missed them for the past 3 weeks. Everyone are happy for us when we announced the "new member" in me who is going to join them in 8 months time.

I kept having fear about this pregnancy. I mean, I heard stories about the risk of early pregnancies. I know I am paranoid (who isn't during pregnancy?). It's always the case, when the mind is idle, funny thoughts sneak in.

My email received Pastor Prince's daily devotional at the right time - John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." God spoke to me telling me, Beloved, I cannot “let not” for you. Your family and friends cannot “let not” for you. Only you can “let not your heart be troubled”. So guard your heart from being troubled. You don’t have to guard your career, reputation, children or even health. When you guard your heart, God will guard everything else for you!

Another verse reminded by my cell leader - Mark 11:24 "Therefore i tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours"

God work in different ways to remind us of his endless love. Thoughts are drilling in me, what have i done on my part? I must admit that i have not been praying faithfully. God never fail us with his love. He knows when we are afraid, troubled & in need of his miracles.


Dear Heavenly Father, no words can describe our happiness and no words can replace better than Thank You. It's really Your will be done. Father, pls set my mind at ease and have all those negative thoughts dispel from me. I know I have to be happy for the baby. Father I pray for a smooth pregnancy, a healthy body and a happy mind. I know only You can give me all these and I trust that You will guide me all the way. You know what is best for us and I pray that You will take good care of us. We pray all this Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: