Our lifetime moments

Saturday, November 8, 2008

God's plan for pregnancy

Due to Hubby's busy schedule, we missed the 2 days seminar by Pastor Nerida Walker from New Life Ministries - Australia. Knowing that I wish to get Pastor Nerida best selling book - God's Plan for Pregnancy. Hubby is willing to sacrifice his few hours of work in bringing me down to Suntec City - New Creation Church, The Rock bookstore. So good of him:)

I hope by reading this book, I am able to know deeper of the truths in God's Word for all areas in childbearing and how to apply them to my life. God had said in his word 'be fruitful & multiply'. And I shall be in my faith praying effectively during this pregnancy, birth & postnatal period. I am already starting to feel the joy of Motherhood and to walk with God during this special journey because he is the Creator of Life! Amen!

No comments: