Now that I am in my 7 weeks, the morning sickness is aggravating. Nausea, insomia, headache & dizziness seems to be visiting me more often. And not forgetting my nightmare ... pee and pee and pee... I almost need to "stay-in" the toilet.Me & Hubby went to my first detailed scanning appointment at KKH yesterday. We are confirmed by the gynae that i am carrying singleton. Honestly, I am relieved! Not that I don't want more but am worried how are we going to handle twins? Having another one more in 2 years' time will be nice since we are still young.
We got to see baby's flickering heartbeat. This time it's more obvious & the size of little Ng's is getting bigger. Hubby seems to be more excited than me, telling me how big of difference each time we see our little Ng. (Can you compare the different sizes with my previous posting? The arrow showing is the heartbeat.) Another relieve when gynae was telling us little Ng is doing fine & healthy. May our Father in heaven keep little Ng in good shape and health.
In the end, we spent a total of almost a hundred just for ultrasound & consultation. Was told by the nurse that our next visit for consultation only will cost us $80 plus since we chose to have senior consultant. I heard from others that if you want a cheaper alternatives, you won't be having a personalised gynae & during the delivery, be expected to be greeted by few trainee doctors. I guess my little Ng will be shy to see more than 1 doctor:) We have decided not to be so kiasu & settle on Dr Adrian until delivery.
The days passes so slowly, I guess i can't wait to see my little Ng.



No comments:
Post a Comment